IT Transformation Investment Success Assurance is our sole focus!
- Technology 25%%
- Processes 30%
- Operational Models 30%
- Transformation Goals 25%
- Value 100%
Value Realization Assurance
The purpose of CVR Value Realization framework is to assist clients in leveraging new technologies, business processes, and operational models to assure success of client’s transformation goals.
To this end, the CVR Value Realization approach is based on four pilars:
- Where to find value?
- Identifying the key value drivers and KPIs that will be impacted by the solution being designed and implemented
- What actions are necessary to achieve value?
- Facilitating value-focused process designs so that the domain teams are focusing on achieving more efficient and effective business processes
- Detailing the necessary steps, actions and enablers that must occur to deliver sustained performance improvement
- How successful is the transformation?
- Monitoring and tracking results to determine the program’s success
- Capturing feedback on opportunities to improve performance
- How to improve performance?
- Enabling and sustaining changes to improve performance
User Adoption Assurance
Pre-Sales Services & POC Support for Knoa products
- Pre-Sales Services
- Conduct pre-sales product demonstrations
- Provide technical architecture presentations
- Support sales process and address technical/product questions
- POC Support
- Execute agent-only Proof of Concept (POC)
- Analyze customer data collected from POC
- Develop customer business cases with ROI justification
Customer Enablement & Configuration Services for Knoa products
- Knoa Standard Training Services
- EUI Application Basics
- EUI Standard Practices
- EUI Console Management
- Knoa Enablement Services
- Reporting & Alerting Workshop
- Data Analysis Workshop
- Workflow Analysis Workshop
- Use Case Documentation Workshop
- Knoa Configuration Services
- Console Management & Security Configuration
- User Attribute Configuration
- End-User Group Configuration
- Message Dictionary Group Configuration
- Screen Dictionary Group Configuration
- Operation Dictionary Group Configuration
Customer Adoption & Value Realization Services for Knoa products
- Knoa Adoption & Value Realization Services
- Experience & Performance Evaluation
- End-User Effectiveness Workshop
- Business Case Development Project
- Value Realization Blueprint Project
- Operating Model Development Project
- Knoa Consulting Services
- Custom Training Development Services
- Customer Report Creation Services
- Custom Configuration Services
SAP Audit and Post Implementation Assessments
It’s easy to forget that successful ERP implementations don’t end at go-live. If anything, it’s after the system is implemented that makes or breaks the success of the system. However, most companies fail to conduct a post-implementation audit to see how their ERP systems are fitting in with the business. Inevitably, there are going to be ongoing changes and adjustments to optimize the way the system is operating and to improve the way it supports your business. Therefore, conducting a post-go-live audit is very important. In particular, these audits should focus on three key areas:
- Baseline and post-go-live performance measures. Every ERP project should have a solid business case well before the system is selected or implemented. However, the only way to understand the level of ERP business benefits is to measure performance before and after go-live. It is important to establish baseline performance levels, then compare those to the performance levels after go-live. This will help identify areas of under-performance and opportunities for ongoing improvement.
- Identify ongoing training opportunities. No matter how well you’ve prepared and trained your employees, there will be a decrease in productivity immediately after go-live. The key is to minimize this drop and help them to eventually be more productive than they were before ERP. Post-implementation audits should explore areas where employees are under-trained or could benefit from ongoing training. This will help optimize the business benefits of your ERP system in the longer-term.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes. Just because you have implemented ERP doesn’t mean that your business processes are going to be perfect. There are always going to be process inefficiencies and breakdowns that can be improved. By working with employees to identify process pain points and following this up with root cause analysis for these pains, you will identify opportunities to improve your processes and make them more efficient and effective.
Value-Focused Change Management
Changes in the IT infrastructure may arise reactively in response to problems or externally imposed requirements, e.g. legislative changes, or proactively from seeking improved efficiency and effectiveness or to enable or reflect business initiatives, or from programs, projects or service improvement initiatives.
CVR Solution razor focus on enabling Value-Based Transformation delivers the desired improved efficiency and effectiveness to support corporate financial and strategic objectives.